Fairfax CASA is fortunate to have a talented and dedicated staff who make it possible for CASA volunteers to perform their important work for the children in our community.
Fairfax CASA Board of Directors
FY16 (July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017)
- President: Judith S. Gayer – Vice President and Deputy General Counsel, General Corporate, Freddie Mac
- Vice President: Lisa Walsh – Mathematics Teacher, Cooper Middle School
- Treasurer: Kevin Riley – Managing Partner, Axiom Resource Management
- Secretary: Margaret (Peggy) A. Padalino- Chief Revenue Officer, WealthEngine
- Nannette M. Bowler – Director, Fairfax County Department of Family Services
- Susan Chibnall – Senior Study Director, Westat
- Barbara A. Favola – Virginia Senate (D-31st District)
- David (Dave) W. Marsden – Virginia Senate (D-37th District)
- Jennifer Topscher – Vice President, Top Sure Investments, Inc.
- Lisa Walsh – Mathematics Teacher, Cooper Middle School
- Heather L. Williams – Senior Manager, Marketing & Communications, CSC
- Wendell J. Chambliss – Vice President and Deputy General Counsel for Mission, Legislative and Regulatory Affairs (MLRA) Department
- Alan M. Schuman – Community Volunteer