Fairfax CASA is fortunate to have a talented and dedicated staff who make it possible for CASA volunteers to perform their important work for the children in our community.
Fairfax CASA Board of Directors
FY16 (July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017)
- President: Judith S. Gayer – Vice President and Deputy General Counsel, General Corporate, Freddie Mac
- Vice President: Lisa Walsh – Mathematics Teacher, Cooper Middle School
- Treasurer: Kevin Riley – Managing Partner, Axiom Resource Management
- Secretary: Margaret (Peggy) A. Padalino- Chief Revenue Officer, WealthEngine
- Nannette M. Bowler – Director, Fairfax County Department of Family Services
- Wendell J. Chambliss – Vice President and Deputy General Counsel for Mission, Legislative and Regulatory Affairs (MLRA) Department
- Susan Chibnall – Senior Study Director, Westat
- Barbara A. Favola – Virginia Senate (D-31st District)
- Amy Gandhi – Senior Director of Compliance, Regulatory Affairs and Risk Management, Inova Health Plans & Population Health Services
- Jennifer Topscher – Vice President, Top Sure Investments, Inc.
- Heather L. Williams – Senior Manager, Marketing & Communications, CSC